- Privacy Principles
- Privacy Laws
- Who we are
- What information do we collect about you and where is this information stored?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Accessing your information and revisions
- How to contact us
- We will never send you irrelevant emails
- You may opt out or in of our email communications at any time
- You have the right to request that we remove any information we may hold on you
- We will never sell, lease, make public or distribute your personal information
- Data is to only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
Our website is designed to comply with the following legislation:
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- UK Data Protection Act 2018
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
Who we are
Standard Heritage Limited – firm regulated by RICS
Registered Office Address: 125 Canterbury Road, Westgate-on-Sea, Kent, CT8 8NL.
Company Registration Number: 09281715
What information do we collect about you and where is this information stored?
We collect the following information sent by you, about you:
- Full name
- Company name (if applicable)
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Other information you supply relevant to your enquiry
This information is stored in our secure servers and computers in an alarmed building.
Website Visitor Tracking
Like many websites, our website uses Google Analytics to monitor and track traffic to our website. The data Google Analytics collects is anonymous, and helps us to understand which pages of our website are the most visited, where people may have found out about our website and how they navigate through our website. We use this information to try and improve both the content we offer and the overall usability of our website.
The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use.
How will we use the information you provide?
We collect information about you to understand your requirements and to try to provide you with the best service we can. Specifically, we use your information for:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our services and communication of our services.
- A member of our team may contact you to respond to your enquiry.
- Standard Heritage Limited will not share your information with any third parties.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies are designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember information or to record the user’s browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past). They can also be used to remember arbitrary pieces of information that the user previously entered into form fields.
For more information about cookies please visit the ICO website using this link: https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/
Access to your information and revisions
If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us under the Data Protection Act 2018.
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in information that you have supplied to us.
- To request that your information not be used to contact you.
- To request that your information be deleted from our records.
- To exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the steps we have taken.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect about you.
Data relating to your enquiries that is sent from your web browser to our web server, or from our web server to your web browser, will be protected using encryption technology.
How to contact us